THE ENCHANTMENT OF THE CUSTOMER, by Alexandre Dubarry
with a foreword by Alain Ducasse
Learn to create a strong emotional relationship between your customers, your products, and your brand to increase your revenue.
With this guide, rich in testimonials and secrets from great professionals of enchantment, you will learn:
- Why enchanting your customers makes such a difference.
- How to enchant your collaborators and employees so they, in turn, enchant the customers, partners, suppliers, etc., who contribute to your brand image.
- The 4 secrets of enchantment: by appealing to the emotions and senses of your customers, you transform your product or service into a unique experience.
HOW TO TELL A COLLEAGUE THEY HAVE BODY ODOR, by Alexandre Dubarry
LEARN TO MANAGE YOUR EMOTIONS AND COMMUNICATE WITHOUT HURTING.
At work, it’s difficult to always remain “professional” in the face of all the frustrations, annoyances, and other typical human weaknesses. So how do you tell a colleague that they’re invading your space or that their attitude is unbearable?
With this book, both serious and full of humor:
- Regain control of your emotions with the STOP reflex (breathe, think positively, and do an activity you enjoy).
- Decode the reasons behind the blockage: are they aware of it? are they doing it on purpose? why does it affect you so much?
- Practice non-violent communication by following our 11 commandments (calm context, genuine listening, no judgment, or accusations…).
- De-dramatize and identify your colleague’s profile among the 35 cases put into sketches, with for each area of invasion (auditory, visual, olfactory…) a practical sheet full of advice and key phrases to initiate the dialogue.
Listen to Alexandre Dubarry’s interview at the Salon de l’Optimisme